Friday 15 October 2010

My first October post

I can't believe this is my first post of October and we are already half way through the month. I suppose there are two reasons why I have not blogged; we have been very very busy and I have been watching the Vampire Diaries box set!
Here is a rough guide to what we have been doing;
starting early on the Xmas crafts (well there is so much to do if you are making presents!)

Visiting the Cotswold Wildlife Park

Science experiment to see how much air your lungs hold - we have done this experiment a lot! It is N's favourite. But it is interesting that my capacity has increased, maybe as a result of regular dog walking? As N is poorly at the moment hers has reduced.

Making bracelets


and much much more including:
Visiting Grandma twice in the Forest of Dean
Playing with friends
Playing lots of card games and board games
Drawing
Colouring
Reading lots of books
Writing stories
Reading Blogs
Tidying N's bedroom
Sorting out the garden
Watching DVDs (can't beat the sound of music)
and perhaps the major one - taking the chickens to N's godmothers to live, where they have lots and lots of grass to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment