Friday 29 April 2011

N meeting the dolphins

 We are back! (and very tired). I feel its going to take a few days to get into the correct sleeping pattern and feeling normal (well normal for us anyway). Of course we took tons of photos (I personally took 418!!), but while I have a good sort through them all I thought I would post these from our trip to Discovery Cove. All six of us took part in the Dolphin Experience, here is N......
I think she was in the water probably 10 minutes watching everyone else and then she decided she was feeling brave enough to touch the dolphin, which was brilliant. Eventually she plucked up enough courage to let the dolphin pull her along through the water. I was very proud, as she only had a small amount of time to conquer her fears or her opportunity would be lost, but she did it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Well done N. That will be a great memory to look back on. Well done!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I know it's the happiness on her face in the second photo that does it for me!

    ReplyDelete