Wednesday 18 August 2010

not such a bargain after all

Yesterday we popped into town to the 99p shop, mainly to get a pressie for Rolo, one of the dogs we walk with - as its his birthday this week. Obviously we were tempted by all the bargains they had. We picked up a few things to make for N to do. We were very pleased with ourselves.

Over dinner last night even Hubby commented on this.....

..... and how cool it looked. This morning, before starting our work I thought I would investigate as it could be something we could do before N's friend arrived this afternoon. Guess what yep that's it the box is empty. We have paid 99p for a box. I mean i know it says make your own but I didn't realise how literal that was!!

N put a smile on my face though, after we had completed some maths and English she said "I'm enjoying maths, I think it is my favourite at the moment" quickly followed by "but only when I do it in this purple book" - thanks WH SMITH for inspiring my young'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment