Sunday 1 August 2010

A prickly visitor

Thursday night I was going outside to take the recycling out and I heard something moving by the garage door. For about two seconds I was a bit nervous then I pulled myself together and turned on the light. This is what I found.



I put some milk out and the hedgehog had a drink!


Friday was really our catch-up day as N had been at the music course all week we had not done any work at home. We did maths and English in the morning and then N did the first couple of pages for the Rainforest book.


Saturday morning and after playing at the park with the regular dogs we drove down to see Grandma. N was invited over to my cousins house to play in the paddling pool so that was nice. Saturday evening we were off to Hubbys cricket club. They have a new play area there and N was enjoying playing on that. I was getting cold as the sun was going down, so I came home and shampooed the carpets, with the new carpet washer. Enough hair came out of my carpet to give a chihuahua a wig! N stayed with her Daddy at the club and came home with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment