Sunday 27 June 2010

New blog site

I have started this new blog site, moving mine from friends reunited. How did I come up with the website address??!!mm well basically because I have no time for housework (which is good as its my least favourite thing!) I am going to use it to keep a record of our homeschooling and our family adventures. Hopefully someone will enjoy reading it! Niamh has a friend to play today so have been enjoying the sunshine, laundry (actually that is housework!), spending far too much time on the laptop and reading Deception Point by Dan Brown. It's so hot we haven't taken Pepper out for a walk today yet we will do a couple of laps of the meadow after dinner and Peps can have a good swim in the river. Hopefully avoiding any passing OAP's with her wet paws. She needs to make the most of it as she is being spayed on Tuesday and will have to be kept on the lead for a while and away from the water she loves so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment