Tuesday 11 January 2011

FOD, Rainforests, Style Boutique and Sinuses

Hey peoples, just a quick catch up of what we have been up to;

Sunday we drove down to the Forest Of Dean to see my mum, we haven't seen her since Christmas day so that was nice. She wanted to come out with us to walk the dogs and unfortunately fell over while we were out, I think a stone got caught under her walking frame. It was very scary, luckily she didn't break anything but there was a lot of blood!


Monday Pepper was off to the local pet shop to be washed and pampered (next time Ralph is going too!)

We sat down and did some more of our rainforest project, (I bravely said it would be finished by the end of the month!!) N's friend called early afternoon for a sponaneous play date, which was lovely, N had lots of fun. Her friend has puppies at the moment, so obviously N came home wanting one!! My sinuses are playing up and one side of my face is VERY painful! Hopefully my Sinutab is going to clear it up a.s.a.p. I seem to be addicted to Style Boutique (xmas present from Hubby & N ) on the DS, now I know why N can play on it for hours and not get bored!

Tuesday Well its almost lunchtime and N has been up in her room reading for a couple of hours. Her hunger will bring her downstairs eventually! We have gymnastics this afternoon and a list of stuff to get through before then! I have been inspired by reading some other home educators blogs about setting out goals for what the children want to do in the next 12 months, trips already booked and one hoping to be arranged; I think we will discuss this over lunch as a family and see what our lists are!

No comments:

Post a Comment