Tuesday 25 January 2011

Fridge Cake

After lunch N made Fridge Cake - a recipe from a cookery book we have from the library at the moment. We adapted it slightly - i.e swapped all the fruit for totally naughty ingredients...well ingredients we had in the cupboard anyway!
Slicing the marshmallows (the Lidl equivalent of rice crispies and digestives have already been weighed out)
melting the chocolate, butter and golden syrup

throw it all in together
and this is what you get. It looks so lovely its probably a good idea its not gluten free, I mean I have already eaten those 20 gluten free cupcakes I made last week.
The part for the vacuum cleaner fitted perfectly and our carpets sighed with relief when I got it working. This evening I shampooed the hall carpet with the carpet washer and what came out was a thick muddy sludge and dog hair mix. Nice.
I think we can all learn a lesson from this. If you come to my house and drop food - don't pick it up and eat it!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is...WOW! It looks totally bad for you...I must try it sometime. lol

    ReplyDelete