Sunday 27 February 2011

I've realised something worrying......

I seem to be going against my inner beliefs and enjoying housework???!!!! Well I say enjoying I mean getting on with it without a member of my family (hubby) having to bend my arm behind my back. I've realised since losing all my weight that I don't spend half so much time sat on my backside as I have so much more energy. When I am scraping the carpet with my Pet Hair Magnet, I feel good about myself as I am getting exercise and tidying up at the same time. Somebody slap me.

Meanwhile......
We have been at the cinema watching Despicable Me, which was excellent I loved it (N did too!), moving furniture around following the 'decorating' in our bedroom which is still not finished! More tidying up outisde. N had a friend to play. N finished her sewing for our friends birthday
We put it in a frame for her.
The dogs ran around the lake again this afternoon, collecting as much mud and rain water on their body as they could, just so they could shake it all off in the kitchen when they got home. Nice, don't do that once the kitchen has been decorated!!! (Sink being replaced tomorrow - fingers crossed we can get that changed without damaging the worktop and tiles)
p.s we are going for the Witney record of how many rooms can be mid-way decorated at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment