Thursday 23 June 2011

Snibston

On Wednesday we went to ......

 (We tried to blog it Wednesday evening but the free wifi at the hotel had such poor broadband we gave up!)
There were lots of things to see and do there.......
 Lifting a mini
 teaching a skeleton to cycle
 Agatha Christie exhibit
 The largest fashion exhibit outside London
 inspecting fabrics under the microscope
my personal favourite - the handbag game you had to decide whether the items could be found in a 1880's, 1930's, 1940's or 1980's handbag

 outdoor hands-on water based science
They also had a large country park with nature trails and at the end of the day I couldn't manage to coax my tired 9 year old to walk too far, (I suspect she was saving her energy for the hotel pool) but I did spot the most caterpillars I have ever seen in one place. These are just a handful of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment