Sunday 19 September 2010

Some reactions never cease to amaze me!

You know how it is, kids get together and one of the first things they ask each other is 'what school do you go to?'.
"I don't go to school."
"You're lying!"
"No I'm not, my mum teaches me."
Which is normally followed by either "You're lucky" or "How are you going to learn anything?"
N was at amateur dramatics yesterday, they are preparing a food related quiz show. N had to choose an item of food to be from the milk and dairy section. She is going to be butter and has to research some facts about it before her next session. One of the children asked;
"How are you going to find out about butter."
"Well my mum and I share a computer, so when it's my turn I will search for the information."
"But you don't go to school, so how can you type?"
Now N is not known for her patience but she does seem to be able to keep her cool in these situations. Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment