Wednesday 15 September 2010

wildlife walk and taking steriods

This is us yesterday morning before we went for a wildlife walk with some of our friends. (I'm still looking pale because I'm so ill!)
Here is N writing in her wildlife diary.
I went to the doctors this morning and they have put me on steroids, unfortunately I have to take 6 at once - here is a photo of this lunchtime's dosage.....

I checked the side-effects for the tablets which include mood swings and a rounded face - am I seriously the right person to be taking these tablets!! I mean I am already there on both counts before I start, what am I going to turn into after a week of taking them!

N had a friend to play this afternoon, which included a trip to the park. Pepper happily scoffed up the disgusting food remains from Witney Feast all over the floor.
N decorated 3 necklaces - the flower one is for me!


We added BEKO, Fez and the Roman Empire to our book about the Republic of Turkey.
N coloured in a bat for the rainforest wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment