Tuesday 19 July 2011

Financial Challenge first 4 days

Mmm it proved harder than I thought as about half an hour after the original post I realised I needed to send off an SAE for an Education City subscription card. I had already paid the subscription but didn't have two second class stamps. It was definitely a No-No to go to the shops and buy them. Luckily Hubby came to the rescue with some spare stamps.

Saturday and Sunday - no temptations.

Monday at the hospital - my eyes lit up when I saw a second hand book sale 50p each to raise money for the hospital. I was just about to say 'I'm just going to have a look at those books' when I realised I was not allowed. I did pose the suggestion that my Hubby could pay (as he is not taking part in the challenge), to which he quickly replied - NO! After the hospital we went out for lunch as a bit of a treat after our emotional morning - but hey I'm classifying that under the food section!

Tuesday - this morning I woke up and realised that the Avon lady is calling tomorrow and I need to pay for 3 things that my Mum has ordered. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hope I can get around it, as even though it is coming out of my purse - I didn't order it and it is not for me. Is that allowed?!! N has a friend to play at home today, so we shouldn't need to go anywhere near anything that costs money :)

Tomorrow - Wednesday - We have our next Cogges Farm Museum session. Another free day out phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment