Tuesday 16 November 2010

camera free week

Well its been a week since I posted and I have no photos to show - mainly because I keep forgetting to take it out with me. So here is what we have been doing..

Wednesday - N started the animal care course in Reading, I stayed for the first session, but assured her that is not happening every week!! I have more xmas shopping to do!! The first session was really good though. They were looking at Rodents and had chinchillas, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits etc etc. I am actually pretty annoyed with myself that I forgot my camera, and as I only have a £9 phone with no camera facility I missed the MANY photo ops. Someone did take a photo of N bathing a guinea pig, so hopefully I might be able to get a copy of that emailed over to me.

Thursday - I seriously can't remember what I did on Thursday.

Friday - It was the day for our monthly meet up at Funtime in Carterton with other Home ed families. I came home with 3 extra children!! N had fun though.

Saturday - N had Abdabs amateur dramatics in the morning. Hubby and I managed to get together for a hot chocolate and a latte (me / him) and a cake (yep they had gluten free ones) in the church green cafe thing which normally looks empty. N had an outdoors birthday party to go to in the afternoon, bonfire, toasting marshmallows, a Famous Five type mystery to solve, much fun was had, when I arrived to collect N and her friend she was prancing around in a short sleeve t shirt.

Sunday - N was feeling very ill, when will she learn to keep a coat on??

Monday - N still feeling sick, but more from the fact that Aiden is out of X Factor and Daddy has gone away for 2 days.

Tuesday - Today!! N has a friend to play today and then gymnastics before tea. Daddy should be home in the evening yey!!! She is excited about her animal care course again tomorrow. Note to self - remember camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment