Monday 8 November 2010

Hobbycraft AHOY

After picking up L on Friday morning, we called at Hobbycraft on the way home and purchased lots of lovely things. After lunch we (Me, Hubby, N & L) decided to make mosaic coasters from kits we had bought earlier..........
Hubby did the Zebra, N did the dolphin, L did the Whale and I did the sunflower (I know it doesn't look like a sunflower does it?:!!!)
As N finished her coaster first she wrote some poems for her sister (who she adores by the way!!), here is one of them...

Leanne Leanne you are so feminine

Leanne Leanne you are so rad

You are calm even when I am mad

Your skin is tanned

Your eyes are blue

Your hair is curly

Leanne I love you

On Saturday I took L to Northampton Uni to look around, I really enjoyed looking around the art department at the students work and seeing all of the different crafts they can try. E very kindly looked after N while we were out and I think they had lots of fun together. Us older ones stayed up late laughing on Saturday night as usual.
On Sunday N & L used decopatch papers to decorate two papier mache boxes we had bought from Hobbycraft, L did the book box and N did the treasure chest, I think they have turned out really well.........
A spot of Spiro-mouse in the afternoon..........

And I baked some rock cakes and cupcakes ready for Nanny and Grandad in the evening.... N wanted to decorate of course!!!....


No comments:

Post a Comment