Thursday 25 November 2010

Daisyroots and another cake!!

We went off to Daisyroots this morning for a bit of 'family together' time before next week (8 days to go boo hoo). Here is a picture of N painting a horse. Hubby ALWAYS takes longest (mainly because he paints two things), next time I'm only allowing one!!! Bless, although we did have to wait quite a while for him it was really nice to have time to do something together.Bold
This afternoon N had her first piano lesson, and this evening we decided to attempt another cake. This one is gluten free and it did turn out better I think, although I couldn't try the other one so I won't know until Hubby tries this one. It melted in my mouth when I tasted it. The trouble is gluten free tastes best on the day you make it and as hubby has gone off to football and won't be back until VERY late he will have to try it tomorrow when it is less impressive. The day after that and it will be practically inedible. (if there is any left that is!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment