Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow much fun for Pepper

Pepper's first experience of snow happened this morning, and she loved it. She has been racing around in it down the park twice today and keeps wanting to go out in the garden to play in it with her frozen solid toys she has left out there.

N has been re-watching the videos on http://www.bigredhat.com the Oliart on how to draw a face has inspired her again this week, here are just a couple of the ones that she has done.

I was able to collect the pottery from daisyroots today, here is how it turned out... I am very pleased with my 2 xmas decorations!!!

We have been doing lots of guinea pig cuddling and have even managed to bathe Beatrix and Marigold. Marigold has been joining us on N's bed at night to listen to Peter and The Starcatchers (the book we are reading for book club).


N had all her hair cut off this afternoon - WOW!

I have been thinking of lots of things to do after Friday, and my plans for the lonely evenings are;
sewing buttons onto a canvass in an artistic fashion
watching films that I haven't seen in a long time or DVDs that have never made it out of the plastic
sorting through the bookcase in the HE area and (eek) putting some in a bag for Oxfam (gosh now I know where N gets her inability to part with her books from!!)
plus it seems there will be a HE mums xmas meal and someone has VERY kindly offered to have N for the night
So I think I should be able to keep myself busy, plus Eclipse should arrive the 6th or 7th yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment