Sunday 5 December 2010

2 new build a bears and a tidying spell

N came home from her shopping / swimming sleepover with her two new build a bears Illusion and Lexie. I have been hoping she would get that green frog it is so cute.
For those of you without a dog - it doesn't just happen in films, this is what you get when you come home from a walk in melted snow.......
nice.
I started on my bookshelf tidying last night, here is the before photo. After being brave enough to put aside over 100 books I didn't want to keep from this lot, it seemed like a good idea at 11.00pm to take the door off the cupboard and have it all open so the books could spread across the upper shelves.....(my good ideas always come late at night!)

or do they?? This is the after photo, I'm very pleased with it but comparing photos I am not sure it looks tidier.

More to the point it probably won't impress Hubby when he gets home and that is what I was aiming for!!!
So Hubby was delayed a couple of hours leaving Heathrow and therefore missed the connecting flight in Hong Kong, but they only had to wait about 2 hours for the next one. I had a text at 4.30am this morning from him to say they were in Australia and had seen Sydney Opera House, the bridge and Bondi Beach. Another one at 9.45am to say they have had an expensive Chinese meal.
We are really missing him here and N was tearful last night going to bed knowing her Dad wouldn't be back for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment