Monday 6 December 2010

Guinea pigs, decopatch, singstar and circuits

We popped into Countrywide yesterday afternoon to stock up on hay, GP feed, dog food etc etc and noticed that there was only one left of the bed we were going to get the piggies for xmas - so they had an early xmas present.....
I think they like it!! I must say they are just totally adorable, I never thought I would become so attached to guinea pigs. It just warms your heart when they sit on N's lap when we are reading Peter and the Starcatchers and eat out of her hand.

Last night I decided to tick something else off my to do list and watched a dvd that was still in its plastic - no jokes please I took it out of the plastic to watch it. Batman Begins - I actually really enjoyed it and liked the ending very much - didn't see that one coming etc etc, I think I might watch The Dark Knight this evening just to carry the theme on, I don't like Christian Bale but you can't have everything.
This morning N made a start on a canvas that she is decopatching for a xmas present....



After a while my newly organised shelves started working their magic as she was distracted by her electronics kit, and got it out.......



This afternoon, we walked into town to the library, now I know its cold, but N whinged and stomped the whole way there and back and must have stopped about 10 times in both directions. I am such an evil mum aren't I - you would think I was dragging her around while I have the time of my life no..

a) she needed to swap her finished JW books for more JW books and order some JW books just for good measure

b) Pepper needed a walk

So it really wasn't for my benefit at all. She did redeem herself when as we entered the Burwell estate I did a little moan (yes I moan too, perhaps that is where she gets it from) that my arm was killing me carrying the bag of books - and she happily carried it the rest of the way and I didn't hear a peep out of her!??

I had a text from Hubby to say its 27 degrees in Australia and they had won their first match, although I think they were playing against kids!!

We finished off the day with homemade (kind of) pizza, singstar (our 2nd hand ps2 had arrived from ebay, as ours had broken), guinea pig cuddling and a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment