Saturday 18 December 2010

more snow!!!

The dogs had a great time this morning playing in the snow, the only trouble is you keep losing the balls. Ralph's is smaller so we have to keep hunting for it!! I was supposed to meet my friend in Witney this morning at 10.30am. Even with the snow I was trying to carry on as normal ready for tomorrow!!
My car wouldn't start again GRRRRRRRR, the RAC man did say he thought this would happen. I decided to brave it and drive Hubby's new car into town. It started so that was a bonus, but by the time we had got in it looked like a blizzard (fly like a G6!!!) inside, as soon as i cleared off the windows they were filling up again!! Anyway managed to get the car off the driveway but the roads were terrible. I couldn't tell where the pavements started!! It was very slidey and in fear of crashing Hubby's new car I did a full circle of Colwell Drive and slid home!
This is a photo of the cars an hour after I had cleared them off.......
I'm gonna be out there with a hair dryer and a long extension lead tomorrow!!
At least the dogs have the right idea - CUDDLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment