Thursday 9 December 2010

Sound Of Music, Chinese & Fridge Disaster

Okay, so N & I went to the Sound Of Music yesterday, Pepper went to the dog sitter. I love going to the theatre and N enjoyed it but I was a bit disappointed with how the songs have been changed around. The thunderstorm scene just isn't the same without 'My Favourite Things'. In the evening N stayed over at a friends and I went out for the HE mums xmas meal. It was the first time in 9 years that I have eaten Chinese food, to find a restaurant that serves it gluten free is VERY VERY exciting.
We picked Pepper up from the dog sitter this morning, and this is pretty much how she has stayed all day, she's exhausted from playing so much!
My mum called in to see us at lunchtime and N went off for her piano lesson in the afternoon.
You know when you are preparing dinner in the kitchen and you notice the fridge door is slightly ajar.... well I opened it up and there was a smell of burning in the fridge....... (what do you mean these things don't happen to you!!!!)
This is the cover for the bulb in the fridge, and no its not supposed to have a hole in it. I had wedged my yoghurts up too high,....not shut the door properly.... and the hot bulb burned through the casing. Great.
Tomorrow is our monthly meet up at Funtime in Carterton, and then I have a girls family curry night at mine..mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment