Saturday 18 December 2010

sleep, snow and a xmas party


Well yesterday started off very nicely with a trip to the park. N and I were very impressed with Ralph's fetching abilities, he brought the ball back and dropped it which you don't see Pepper do very often!
When we got home the plan was to go straight to Sainsburys to get food shopping for the xmas party in the afternoon and extra food for Hubby coming home on Sunday.
The only problem was my car wouldn't start. Not a problem - I call RAC. The nice lady on the telephone said "do you have any appointments we should be aware of" (I contemplated making one up) "Um no not really" I said "but I do have a xmas party here later and I need to get to Sainsburys to get the food for it". Apparently this is not classed as an emergency to RAC!!!!
Not to worry 2 hours later RAC came to my rescue! By that time the pressure was on to get around Sainsburys, back and get it prepared before the party started in the afternoon. We managed it and I think N and her friends had a nice time.

The doggies slept much better last night 10.00pm - 5.45am had their breakfast and slept until 8am - RESULT!

When I was up at 5.45am and saw there was not any snow I was very pleased. However 8.00am and everything is white, and its still snowing quite fast.

I just hope, hope, hope everything will be okay for tomorrow. I want to be bringing my hubby home tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment