Wednesday 23 March 2011

A beautiful day for WWII Secrets & Spies Workshop

The sun was shining, there wasn't even a cloud in the sky, N set off with her ID card, pencil and WWII style rations lunch. We couldn't have asked for a better day for a group of home educated children to meet up in the countryside and run around on a secrets and spies mission. I didn't stay for the workshop, so couldn't get any photos of the spies in action.

However I could snap her when we arrived home. She had thoroughly enjoyed the day and was eager to tell me about everything that had happened including the bunker, the assault course, the hiding, the spying, the list goes on..... I am so grateful to the kind HE mum who organised this trip. My daughter was left totally inspired, and a bit more aware of just what spying during WWII involved.

1 comment:

  1. My girls loved it too but like you, I also didn't go. However, I was able to stay at home and enjoy the sunshine in my garden and at Blenheim!

    ReplyDelete