Monday 7 March 2011

Now it is our turn to decorate

Finally the two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs are finished, so N and I can start on what once was the dining room, but will be no more:) Out with the dining table and in with the piano. But first we have to decorate. (in the colour scheme of the plastic drawer unit of course (green, purple, yellow))
After the preparation work which N watched me do, she got to work on the ceiling.....

After a few seconds she realised she is not quite tall enough to do it properly without falling over. This is her 'when can I start on the purple' face.
This is her 'yeah I'm rolling the purple and it looks good'.
Ralph has been driving us insane with his new obsession. An indoor ball. This is the one moment he stopped for a rest today......
That didn't last long. He has been repeatedly begging us to keep throwing the ball all day. Even when I was painting behind the door and so had the door closed, I could still hear him on the other side dropping the ball by the door :). By dinner time he was doing his trick of falling asleep standing up because he can''t bear to give in and go and lie down. Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment