Monday 14 March 2011

Midsummer Nights Dream, Mint Footsoak & My Buy Of The Year

We went to watch the Shakespeare 4 Kids version of Midsummer Nights Dream today in Oxford and thoroughly enjoyed it. N had read the childrens book version in the morning to prepare herself :) We have seen three of these styles of play now and would recommend them to anyone. Some of the actors are recognisably the same which is nice for the audience as well.


Now I have promised myself (and my husband) that I would not be buying unnecesary things for the course of 2011 (apart from the Minnie Mouse hat I'm getting in Florida :) not joking) and we would try and make as many things from scratch as we can...(we may regret the guinea pig run, but he's working so hard at it)... but I saw this in a clearance shop in Oxford and it warmed my heart.
This is everything we try to do and encourage each other to do and I can't wait to get it on the wall of the homeschool room tomorrow when the piano is moved in :)


We finished off our exciting day with a homemade mint footsoak that N had read about in one of her books. Lovely.

1 comment: