Wednesday 16 March 2011

Homeschool Room

The piano was finally moved yesterday afternoon, within 5 minutes of the 'Piano Experts' leaving N could be found in the Homeschool Room (as it can now be officially called), playing the piano while trying to keep percussion with one maraca and one 'rice in a plastic bottle' that she had quickly made while removal was underway. I really wanted to get a photo of what she was up to - but she heard me, turned around and posed :)
 Hubby and I were up until late moving furniture around, so that the house is somewhere near where we would like it to be.
I met a friend for a well earned hot chocolate and gluten free cake today at Aston Pottery, which is a fantastic place (not just for the selection of 6 different gluten free cakes - nowhere can compete with that). When I came home N had drawn a picture of black and white people in a rainbow world.
 She had helped her Dad finish the guinea pig run, photos to follow :)
After dinner we played Top Trumps and Monopoly. We do time limit it, as N loses concentration after a while but we did play for an hour this evening. I was banker but she was telling me how much change to give her (perhaps she thinks I will cheat and short change her) who cares it is great for maths and good fun too ;)
N won of course, she always completes her sets and starts buying houses before me, perhaps she is just lucky :D

No comments:

Post a Comment