Monday 26 July 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Friday morning we made the butterfly jigsaw cake with the mould I got from Lakeland, it turned out really well. It was our first try with a silicon mould and I am very pleased with how easy it was. Of course N didn't want to waste time icing it - just tuck straight in.
Friday afternoon N went off to her friends to play and I met up with my friend and her kiddywinks at a village park. We had a very nice afternoon talking about our kids and about which books we had read recently.
Saturday morning we were supposed to be off to Grandma's but N was still asleep at 10.00am (she had stayed up until midnight reading her library book), I woke her up and we set off for the Forest.


N played with my cousin's daughter.


Grandma dressed up Pepper, but N getting in on the photo makes her look guilty!!
Saturday night we were at a party next door. I came home with the dog at about 9.45pm and left N there singing along to Singstar until midnight - 2 late nights in a row!!!
Sunday morning and we were off to the car boot (i had a bit of a hangover!). N got a battered skate board and I managed to grab a bargain dvd rack for her wall and a grow your own crystals set for her to do. We came home and read our books we were halfway through. She finished The Illustrated Mum and I finished The Girl With The Glass Feet.
I started reading Evermore last night and really enjoyed it so I finished it this morning!! N has gone on a 4 day music course, the show being on Thursday, so I am looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment