Friday 2 July 2010

Vet Check-up

I spent yesterday feeling so tired and just randomly falling asleep around the house while N played on the computer. I didn't want to do anything. Thankfully Peps has been good with her stitches and so didn't have to go to sleep with the cone on, which meant I could get a better nights sleep. (she still woke me up at 2.00am and 5.00am though!)

I asked hubby for help choosing my next tattoo (he really is not into tattoos) as I can't choose as there is so many I like. Plus the colour ones I want I am supposed to be losing 2 stone to get and I still have a stone to go - and I don't want to cheat. However my friend wants me to go with her to get her first tattoo and obviously I would like to get one at the same time. But getting back to the point - Hubby shocked me with - "why don't you get barbed wire or ivy around your wrist"?!! I think I have settled with a Darwin tree of life sketch on my finger.

We took Peps to the vet this morning for a check up. She was excited to get inside so thats good - the operation hasn't put her off! She hasn't had any exercise now since Monday and she is full of energy, running and jumping all over the place. The vet said she was okay and healing nicely, but make sure she gets some rest??? are you kidding?

N was out in the garden last night taking photos of insects when she dropped the camera. The only thing it can take now is close-ups. Great. I hate choosing a new camera, there is too much choice and I am not good with choosing gadgets. I have been wanting an SLR for a long time so this is a good time to get one, its just they cost so much money.

I am looking forward to the HE meal tonight at Raj -mmmmmmm I love curry!

Swan from the LEA rang this morning to arrange to come and see N next week on Tuesday. N was excited about Swan coming, I think she even jumped up and down. I did politely warn Swan that Peps might be a little over friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment