Tuesday 6 July 2010

Car boot sale, Centre MK and LEA visit

Well the car boot sale went really well N sold most of her toys and made nearly £90. She did spend about £4 while she was there though! She came home with 10 new books, 2 riding games and 2 new teddies. She was eager to spend her cash and I gave in to taking her into Dentons in the afternoon for her to get some Ocean and Jungle in my pockets'.

We played Monopoly but made sure we agreed at the start of the game we would only play for an hour. N understands the concept of streets in London in the game more now as we went to London so much last year. Piccadilly and Regent street are her favourite at the moment naturally.

I spent about 6 hours reading Deception Point to the end, - in between "mum" (which happens every 5 mins) and preparing food. It was worth it though the story is so exciting.

Yesterday we went off to Milton Keynes as Hubby had the afternoon and evening off and that won't happen again in a hurry, so I thought I better make the most of the dog sitting availability. N was desperate to get to Build a Bear Workshop and talked of nothing else for the 1 hr and 15mins journey there. She bought 4 new bears and talked of nothing else for the journey back!!

When i got home Hubby had cleaned the bathroom floor, the bathroom cupboards (i haven't done the cupboards since we moved in!), and the garage door. Wonderful.

Swan came this afternoon to visit N and look at her work and have a chat. Peps jumped up a lot! N took great pleasure in showing Swan her artwork and her books and having someone who will listen to her talk. (we all know N talks a lot!!) Swan gave us the report from last year and we are all pleased with it. N gets very excited at the fact someone thinks she is doing well. Also it makes me feel good too!!

I started reading Twilight (I picked it up at the car boot) I have seen the film and I have to say the book is written really well. You don't want to put it down. So thats me sorted for the afternoon and evening! I might stop for Big Brother!

I casually asked hubby when his next day off is - he said Sunday the 4th August. Nobody should work every day for a month - should they?

The house is a total state waiting for the unit to be delivered tomorrow (I'm still excited about that!) and I am still puzzled at what to do about getting a new camera. N is off to gymnastics this afternoon and we have got pizza for tea, that's making my mouth water already!

No comments:

Post a Comment