Sunday 18 July 2010

Its Saturday and Oxford Downs CC have their first win!

N woke up this morning and revised her birthday present list, this has been getting daily revisions, which is quite good as we are now down to 1 page of notepaper instead of 3! We took Pepper down the park, Sophie the German Shepherd was sick and Pepper ate it, I thought I was going to throw up after that. uggghh! My new book to read - The Help was delivered and I happily read the first 4 chapters over the course of the day. I enjoy stories like this but I get upset and angry by injustice so there may be tears ahead!
N played in her room styling her pony head's hair.

I decided it was time to give in and tidy out the spare room and landing. It was getting quite depressing - as soon as you got half way up the stairs all you could see was stuff piled and chucked everywhere. But with N helping me we had it tidy and up in the loft or in the charity bag in no time. Of course once that was all tidy I had no option but to tidy *spit* my own bedroom - seems like too much housework all in one day!!

Early evening we went off to the cricket club, Hubby was playing at home against M his son. When they played against each other at the start of the season - M's team won so Hubby was trying hard to win today! N and E (M's girlfriend) passed the time with gymnastics.



and more gymnastics!


I love this photo, we found it very funny that a giant dog was trying to get in on the picture! The evening ended with Hubby's team winning. At least one of the Woods men went home happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment