Saturday 3 July 2010

Meal out and what we are looking forward to this week.

N went to a friend from gymnastics' house to play and have tea yesterday and came home just in time to see me before I went out on the Homeschool evening out. I had a great time but did wake up at 3.00am with a bit of a thick head. I felt much better after a pint of orange squash.

We packed up the car today with all of our unwanted stuff ready for a car boot sale tomorrow. This will be N's highlight of the week, she is really looking forward to it. Hubby and I have been looking forward to it for weeks as well as most of the stuff has been piled high in our bedroom and one side of the bed and several clothes drawers have been totally inaccessible.

I can't wait for Wednesday I am having 2 new drawer storage units delivered for all of our homeschool stuff. I am so looking forward to getting everything sorted out and trying (fingers crossed) to get things a bit tidier. N will be able to find everything a lot easier and should be able to get the things out she wants without having to wait for me to get it out for her. The other advantage is that it makes us have a serious look at what we have got and maybe decide that we don't need some of it. I am always putting old boxes and cartons and cardboard aside -just in case- and it takes up so much room.

Lastly I can't wait for Friday to come around so Peps can have her stitches out and life can get back to normal (us being outside a lot and out and about) as opposed to being stuck indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment