Friday 23 July 2010

Streetdance Performance and the Chewmeister General

It was N's streetdance performance today and we popped into town beforehand to get a few jobs done. We took a couple of N's library books back and got some more and I noticed stuff for the Summer Reading Challenge on the counter - I had totally forgotten about it, we signed up for that. N usually completes it in about 3 weeks! I finally met N's Ne streetdance teacher. When she told me he used to go to Pineapple Dance Studios, I thought, yeah he is just telling them that to impress them- now I've met him I'm fairly sure its true. They did their performance which was very sweet, but there is one thing that has been bugging me. Since the girl left and this male dance teacher took over the songs being used have definitely changed. Can choreographed dance to songs from Grease be classed as streetdance??

Why has my 6 month old dog decided to become very naughty? She has always been a chewmeister and here is a photo of what I can expect to find in the living room when I wake up.


But she has only ever chewed her own toys and the doormats. So far this week she has chewed and ruined -
a white board rubber - good ones cost about a fiver
a pencil
a plastic stencil
the spider N crafted
a plastic dolls brush
and the week isn't over yet. Last night at the park Pepper managed to make a beeline for 20 youths sat around eating McDonalds, she wouldn't come back to me (that hasn't really happened before) she normally comes back. Oh no there were far too many food opportunities over in that crowd. Please ground swallow me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment