Tuesday 27 July 2010

The Filthy Exploits of Walking a Labrador

  • Last night we were walking Pepper around the meadow and all of a sudden she runs off 200m away and starts rolling on the ground. I quickly assume she has found some fox poo to roll in. On close inspection I find its a dead vole, she has rolled on that over and over until its squashed flat, I wouldn't mind but how can she smell that 200m away when she can lose her own ball in long grass in front of her nose??
  • After dropping N at the music course this morning I take Pepper to the park, as usual on the way she stops for a poo - my bag falls in it.
  • Pepper is playing with her ball at the park and a Jack Russell runs over and wees on it, Pepper and I stare at each other wondering which of us is going to have to pick that up. Its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment